Arnica Gel Review site respects the intellectual property of others. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 provides the rights for any owners of copyright material who believes that their work has been copied in any way. Such illegal reproduction constitutes copyright infringement.
For such cases, to make claims under this Act a Notice and Procedure should be followed according to a DMCA.
If you believe that you hold a claim of copyright infringement against Arnica Gel Review site then submit DMCA notice of claim to the following Designated Agent:
- Service Provider: arnicagelreview.com
- Email Address: email@example.com
The notification of copyright infringement claim to be effective should include the following:
- A statement for the copyright material that you are the owner of the exclusive right for which your claim has been infringed, or a statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right to which the claim is made.
- A statement of affidavit that the information in the notification is accurate.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- The identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed. (If you claim that multiple copyrighted works have been infringed you can submit one notification with a list of the allegedly infringed works.)
- Identification of the copyright material and adeqate information which allows Arnica Gel Review to locate the material.
- Adequate information which permits us to contact you, including your address, telephone number, fax number and, if available, an electronic mail address.
- You may provide contact information of the owner of the exclusive right that you claim to if you are not the owner, but authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Arnica Gel Review responds to any DMCA complaints in short time manner.
Should you be the copyright holder of some piece of content published accidently on this site without permission, Arnica Gel Review will remove it once your claim noted and justified.